Apprenticeship for Top Future Opportunities
Production Specialist for the Chemical Industry (m/f/d)
Production Specialists for the Chemical Industry
Have a Wide Range of Tasks
You will be producing a variety of products in large boilers independently. This also includes effective work preparation, filling the products into different containers and cleaning the boilers for subsequent productions. Supporting maintenance is also part of your job, as is monitoring the quality of the products. All important components of the apprenticeship programme.
What you learn with us
A versatile apprenticeship awaits you, which certainly won’t be boring. Here are a few examples:
- You plan and prepare production orders and work through them independently.
- You gain extensive knowledge in handling chemicals.
- You ensure high plant availability through cleanliness and foresight.
- You are responsible for compliance with product specifications and will learn how these are determined in the laboratory.
- You will get to know the activities of receiving and shipping in our warehouse.
Chemistry suits you, you do find it exciting? You like to see the results of your work? Do you also have a good command of technology plus manual work skills?
During your apprenticeship as a production specialist for the chemical industry, you can learn a lot and also quickly master tasks independently.
If you like that, then this apprenticeship is perfect for you.
In every apprenticeship year, we give determined and committed people the chance of a versatile and future-proof apprenticeship.