Development and Production of Your Chemical Compounds

Whether formulation development or contract manufacturing: Weserland has been a strong partner in the chemical industry for more than 70 years. We develop, produce, store and deliver from Hanover – throughout Europe.

Production

Best possible results

Our core competence lies in the development of compounds that meet the specific needs and requirements of our customers. Decades of experience and a comprehensive archive of formulations produce the best possible results.

Finishers and Coatings

Weserland produces finishers and coatings with water-based polymer dispersions that are made functional by additives such as flame retardants. Particularly high fire protection requirements are placed onto floor coverings or upholstery fabrics (technical textiles) in aircrafts, ships, trains, cars and public buildings.

Agents / Auxiliaries

Weserland develops supplementary auxiliaries and special products that are needed for formulation. The extensive portfolio includes foam auxiliaries and stabilisers (Slipol), wetting agents and defoamers (Supronil), thickeners (Wesopret) and gelling agents for latex (Suprogel).

Toll Manufacturing

A trusting relationship plays a major role in contract manufacturing – more so than in normal business relationships. Because in the process, customers reveal their own solutions. The corresponding knowledge about the composition and production of a compound is an asset that is very much worth protecting. Discretion therefore is a matter of principle for us.

We upgrade your compounds, you upgrade your business.

Full-Service

for your Product and your Company

Your production is in good hands with Weserland. Our expert team will provide you with comprehensive support, from the development and preparation of guide formulations to the product launch on your premises. You decide which services you need from us.

  • Technical application advice
  • Laboratory services
  • Process optimisation
  • Product development
  • Certified manufacturing
  • Handling of hazardous substances
  • Filling also in small quantities
  • Short-/medium- and long-term storage
  • Logistics
  • Product launch at your premises

Our service for you

Things worth knowing from our expert blog

Flammhemmende und hautfreundliche Baumwolltextilien entwickelt

Internal Networks: Flame-retardant and skin-friendly cotton textiles developed

Conventional textiles often contain residues of formaldehyde and are also unpleasant on the skin. For fire-fighters and other emergency personnel,…
2 min
Einsatz der Faserverbundkunststoffe (fibre reinforced plastics) in Frachtschiffen

Fire-resistant and Bio-based Fibre Reinforced Plastics for Structural Lightweight Construction

Due to their lightweight construction potential, fibre reinforced plastics (FRP) are used in particular in the aerospace and automotive industries…
2 min

Efficiency and Optimisation for Compressed Air Equipment: Plenty of Room for Improvement

The life-cycle costs for compressed air equipment are just under 30 per cent of the capital expenditure - the remaining 70 per cent must be spent…
2 min

Green Hydrogen: The Challenge of Safety Engineering

In the course of the energy transition, hydrogen will become increasingly important – especially the 'green' hydrogen produced by electrolysis…
2 min

The Chemical Industry is undergoing a digital upheaval

"Speed becomes a competitive advantage" is the title of an interview in the trade magazine Chemie Technik in April 2022 with Tobias Gehlhaar,…
2 min

Production Of Man-Made Fibres: Specially Adapted Water Treatment Plants For Complete Demineralisation

From spinning to cable production and fibre cutting: all these work stages require fully demineralised water (demineralised water) – almost…
2 min
12
Flammhemmende und hautfreundliche Baumwolltextilien entwickelt

Internal Networks: Flame-retardant and skin-friendly cotton textiles developed

Conventional textiles often contain residues of formaldehyde and are also unpleasant on the skin. For fire-fighters and other emergency personnel,…
2 min
Einsatz der Faserverbundkunststoffe (fibre reinforced plastics) in Frachtschiffen

Fire-resistant and Bio-based Fibre Reinforced Plastics for Structural Lightweight Construction

Due to their lightweight construction potential, fibre reinforced plastics (FRP) are used in particular in the aerospace and automotive industries…
2 min

Efficiency and Optimisation for Compressed Air Equipment: Plenty of Room for Improvement

The life-cycle costs for compressed air equipment are just under 30 per cent of the capital expenditure - the remaining 70 per cent must be spent…
2 min

Green Hydrogen: The Challenge of Safety Engineering

In the course of the energy transition, hydrogen will become increasingly important – especially the 'green' hydrogen produced by electrolysis…
2 min

The Chemical Industry is undergoing a digital upheaval

"Speed becomes a competitive advantage" is the title of an interview in the trade magazine Chemie Technik in April 2022 with Tobias Gehlhaar,…
2 min

Production Of Man-Made Fibres: Specially Adapted Water Treatment Plants For Complete Demineralisation

From spinning to cable production and fibre cutting: all these work stages require fully demineralised water (demineralised water) – almost…
2 min
123456

Contact

We are here for you

The Weserland team of specialists will help you with more information and ideas related to your topics and requirements. Our ambition is a problem-free integration of our solutions into the production process of our customers. With excellent cooperation – with and for highest quality standards.

We are very much looking forward to hearing from you!

Standard formulations or individual solutions from our laboratory – we always find the right compound for your production needs.

This page is available in these languages: EN DE